The House of David Duchovny [Forum]
Hello,

To access the forum, you must have registered,
then to access the entire forum you must have introduced yourself.

Looking forward to post with you.

The X-Files: Origins #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The X-Files: Origins #1

Post by sir on Wed 31 Aug - 9:31

THE X-FILES: ORIGINS #1 REVIEW
NICK NAFPLIOTISAUGUST 31, 2016

Wow, when they entitled this new series Origins, they weren’t kidding. This one goes all the way back to Mulder and Scully’s respective childhoods, showing us each character’s pivotal moment that set them on their current path.

Is it good?

X-Files: Origins #1 (IDW)

Observations

The story of Mulder’s sisters getting abducted has been rehashed plenty of times, but it’s still sad ☹

Mulder the anti-supernatural conspiracy kid. Definitely didn’t see that coming.
Yeah, I think we all know where this is going. Moving on…

Scully’s childhood continues to be retconned into a sadder state.

Even as a teenager, she’s still the smartest person in the room wherever she goes.
Maybe a bit too convenient, but I’ll take it.

Is It Good?

Eh, kind of.

The book feels like it can’t decide if it wants to be an all ages kids story or something a little darker. Part of the problem is the art, which is exceptional in both stories, but doesn’t always match up with the stories’ tones.

Mulder’s tale feels a little too predictable, but I like his inner dialogue, particularly how he describes his anger and frustration over Samantha’s disappearance.

Scully’s story, on the other hand, is definitely the stronger of the two. The plot twist may be a bit contrived, but it still fits nicely into a story that gives us a great view of Scully showing the stubborn intuitiveness that makes her such a fantastic character.

There’s nothing earth shattering or even that exciting here, but The X-Files: Origins #1 does make for a pretty good exploration into Mulder and Scully’s young minds/motivations. It’s also good enough to keep the title on your pull list for at least one more issue.

The Good

A fun and impactful look at events that made Mulder and Scully the people they are today.

Scully's story gets a bit contrived, but it's also hella interesting.

The Bad

The book can't seem to decide if it wants to be all ages or a little darker.

The story of Mulder's sister being abducted has been rehashed so much that it's hard to tell it in a new way.

Adventuresinpoortaste.com

sir
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 100670
Registration date : 2007-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Wed 31 Aug - 9:31

jade1013
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 108984
Registration date : 2007-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Wed 31 Aug - 19:49

THE X-FILES: ORIGINS #1 REVIEW

The X-Files: Origins #1

Mulder

STORY BY Jody Houser & Matthew Dow Smith
SCRIPT BY Jody Houser
ART AND COLORS BY Chris Fenoglio
LETTERS BY Dezi Sienty

Scully

STORY BY Matthew Dow Smith & Jody Houser
SCRIPT BY Matthew Dow Smith
ART BY Corin Howell
COLORS BY Monica Kubina
LETTERS BY Dezi Sienty

Review by Hernan Guarderas

Spooky Mulder and Scully are back! In this incarnation, readers see the genesis of what leads to their first meeting in the basement of the X-Files. They’re both teens dealing with two larger than life mysteries for their age. This isn’t UFOs, ageless men who could squeeze themselves through storm drains, or murderous twins. One, the most familiar, is the disappearance of Mulder’s sister Samantha which starts off Mulder’s issue. The other is the murder of Scully’s Sunday school teacher, Mr. Wilson.

The two stories provide insight into the characters’ thoughts through both the writing and the art. With Mulder, the reader is allowed more than just thought bubbles, we get to see his overwhelming guilt about the loss of his sister in oversized panels that surround him.The hypothetical visuals of panic that flash before him as his parents find his room empty when he’s simply doing what normal teenagers do remind us he isn’t like his friends. He’s just a kid, but his thoughts run wild, which Fenoglio reminds us of using luminous splash panels that take up the majority of the space on pages of Mulder’s introspection.  He’s sneaking out to find an adventure that could potentially help him clear his mind of his sister or find clues towards her disappearance. The art is emblematic of this stage of Mulder’s life, which is juxtaposed by Houser’s characterization in him not necessarily believing in the paranormal, but showing his interest early on with a book on Sasquatch. This is a more practical Mulder, he is constantly thinking about his sister, even as his friends run toward the danger at the end of the issue. He understands the trauma of losing someone and it plagues him, but that only makes him hesitant before running towards the danger and being engulfed by a blinding light.

Scully’s story begins with panels trading images of obsessed whale watcher Captain Ahab from Henry Melville’s Moby Dick and Scully looking out onto the ocean. This parallels the obsessive nature that will inevitably present itself the moment she sees the apathetic approach the police have to the homicide of her Sunday School teacher, Mr. Wilson. The letterer of this issue, Diezy Sienty, uses cursive to personalize Scully’s thoughts by giving us a glimpse into her diary. Scully is new to San Diego and clings to the community through her church. This is a very different Scully than the seasoned version we get in the show. She doesn’t have her head in a book, instead, she has her feet in the sand writing in her journal and going to church. Faith is important to her and it’s prevalent after she sees  Mr. Wilson’s crime scene. When she goes home and doesn’t receive the answers she desired, she goes to church. While there, the Father asks her the age old question: “How can God allow terrible things to happen to good people?” This question doesn’t inspire Scully, in fact, it leads her in a completely different direction. One that causes her to have a crisis of faith, planting the seeds for the more empirical Scully we know from the show, and still showing the foundation of her faith. Those images of Captain Ahab and Scully in the beginning foreshadow that she’s about to suffer something out of her control, the same way Ahab’s pursuit of Moby Dick ultimately becomes an unfavorable psychological and physical experience.

Both stories gives us a window into seeing how young Mulder and Scully work off of instinct. They don’t have the decorated educational background, they just have questions they wrestle with. Loss is thematically the core of these two issues and both characters try to find answers in their initial needless tragedies. Ultimately, they find their way to the FBI and become two paranormal investigators, but the trajectory is so rich that these two comics are sure to be as fun and engaging as its television counterpart.

Verdict

Buy. The story is a great start to what could potentially be an entertaining foundation for one of the most widely known television series ever made. The X-Files was, and is, a paranormal character study of Mulder and Scully, and if this series proves successful we’ll get to see a different side of their story. If you’re already a fan of The X-Files, chances are you’re in love with the two leads and that’s more than enough of a reason to pick this up. If you’re not a fan, they’re still two great coming-of-age stories that explore the idea of losing someone close to you.

Talkingcomicbooks.com

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

Your favorite David's role : Hank Moody and Fox Mulder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Wed 31 Aug - 19:51

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 1 Sep - 15:52

Best Shots Rapid-Fire Reviews: ALL-NEW WOLVERINE ANNUAL #1, JLA #9, X-FILES: ORIGINS #1, More

By David Pepose, Best Shots Team Lead September 1, 2016 06:00pm ET

Credit: IDW Publishing

Greetings, ‘Rama readers! Ready for your Thursday pellets? Best Shots has you covered, with this week’s installment of our Rapid-Fire Reviews! Let’s kick off today’s column with Dancin’ Draven Katayama, as he kicks off today’s column with All-New Wolverine Annual #1…

The X-Files: Origins #1 (Published by IDW Publishing; Review by Justin Partridge; ‘Rama Rating: 8 out of 10): Mulder and Scully get the Young Adult treatment in IDW Publishing’s The X-Files: Origins. Starting with Jody Houser and Chris Fenoglio’s story, which casts Mulder as a downtrodden kid looking for an escape and wrapping up with Matthew Dow Smith, Corin Howell, and Monica Kubina’s tale which finds Scully facing death for the first time, this debut is a novel approach to the pair. While both Houser and Smith capture the personalities of the characters and presents some conspiratorial overtones as well, the issue really succeeds thanks to its exploration of the character’s feelings of isolation and alienation as well as their tenacity and curiosity, making them feel in tone with their TV adult counterparts. Though the wildly different art styles takes a bit to adjust to, The X-Files: Origins #1 is a solid start for the new youth-centered series.

Newsarama

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Thu 1 Sep - 15:55

Thanks

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NewsaramaComics Mulder & Scully, STRANGER THINGS Style, In X-FILES:

Post by sir on Fri 2 Sep - 12:50

Mulder & Scully, STRANGER THINGS Style, In X-FILES: ORIGINS

Before Scully and Mulder ever met to explore the X-Files, they were exploring the extraterrestrial and supernatural on their own -- as children.

Mixing the classic X-Files duo in a retro Stranger Things style story, this week's X-Files: Origins delves into barely-teenage adventures of Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. Told in a pair of serialized stories over four issues in a 'flipbook' style format, X-Files: Origins gives a "Year One" vibe to the paranormal investigators that no one ever knew.

Newsarama spoke with series writers Jody Houser and Matthew Dow Smith about the title they're doing with artists Chris Fenoglio and Corin Howell, how it came about, and some possible sequel ideas they have like 'The College Years.'

Newsarama spoke with series writers Jody Houser and Matthew Dow Smith about the title they're doing with artists Chris Fenoglio and Corin Howell, how it came about, and some possible sequel ideas they have like 'The College Years.'

Newsarama: Jody, Matthew - what can people expect with The X-Files: Origins?

Matthew Dow Smith: On one level, this is the origin story of two iconic characters who captured our imagination back in 1993 and have never let it go, but it’s also a story about two teenagers who are faced with mysteries that challenge their views of the world. And there are a lot of bikes. And flashlights.

Jody Houser: It's a new perspective on characters that we love, facing mysteries that are hopefully a bit less traumatizing than some of the episodes of the show I watched as a kid. This book is meant to be appropriate for a YA audience! I tweeted that the Mulder story was a bit like Stranger Things set ten years earlier, so there is a period piece aspect to it too.

Nrama: X-Files viewers know how Mulder and Scully first met, so how are you doing a story of their teenage selves intertwining?

Smith: Well, I hate to be the guy who says “you’ll have to wait and see,” but… you’ll have to wait and see. When we first started talking about doing this project, we knew they couldn’t meet without the continuity imploding, and I really didn’t want to do a whole “they almost met but conveniently just missed each other” thing. Part of the reason I was offered this job was that I had pitched them on a way to connect the stories that avoided all of that. And that’s all I can say on that particular topic.

Houser: I'll say the fact that this is a flip book is both a product of the storytelling and a pretty fun feature

Nrama: How would you describe a 13-year-old Dana Scully?

Smith: We know from the show that she’s incredibly smart, a bit of a tomboy, and a woman of great faith. At 13, she’s all of those things, but she’s a little lost, too. Her family has moved from Annapolis to San Diego, which has been difficult for her, and her only real point of continuity is her faith. But then her Sunday School teacher is killed and her faith is challenged, which leaves her at a crossroads, questioning everything and not sure what to do.

Nrama: And how about Fox Mulder at this time?

Houser: Fox is a kid who is still dealing with the immediate aftermath of his sister's disappearance. Summer is supposed to be a fun time for friendship and wacky adventures, but that's pretty much the last thing on Fox's mind at the moment. That doesn't mean he'd ignore any mysteries that come along, though...

Nrama: Who else is in the miniseries?

Smith: You’ll see both of their families, all of whom appeared on the show at one point or another, so there’s that. Scully’s dad plays a pretty big role in her story, and there’s at least one familiar face who I won’t name, but should come as no real surprise. Though where they turn up is going to raise a lot of interesting questions.

Houser: Fox has two great friends in town for the summer who are determined to make sure he doesn't spend the whole season with his head in a book.

Nrama: How'd you each come to writing this book, and co-writing together?

Smith: I’ve been drawing the main X-Files title for a couple of years now and my editor on that book - Denton Tipton - knows how eager I am to write more, so when they started thinking about doing this, he called and asked me to pitch a young Scully story. I pitched it, they liked it, and then asked if I’d pitch a Mulder story instead. I was crushed, because I just love Scully as a character. But I went for a walk to clear my head and by the time I came back I had a Mulder story and a way to tie both stories together. They liked that enough to approve the whole thing, but there was no way I could draw a monthly book and write the everything myself, so we started talking about bringing in a co-writer, and one of the names high up on all of our lists was Jody Houser.

Houser: And that's where I came in! My schedule was absolutely slammed (and still is), but I just had to make time for this or my childhood self would invent time travel to come and kill me.

Nrama: This is marketed as a miniseries, but could you see yourself doing more of these should the demand be there?

Smith: I can absolutely see us doing more if the demand is there. They’re such fantastic characters and there are so many things to explore, so many mysteries, so many opportunities for them to get into trouble. We’ve got a larger arc in mind for both of them, so hopefully the fans will enjoy the book and give us a chance to tell that next part of the story.

Houser: We also joked about doing “The College Years” at one point and really digging into the eighties style, but that could get scarier than any monster...

Nrama: Big picture, what are your individual goals for this miniseries?

Smith: My only goal for this book was to tell a fun and interesting story that was true to the characters and the mythology, while adding some new layers to what we already know about them and the world Chris Carter and his fantastic team created. Prequels are always tricky, but if even one fan sits down to watch an episode of the show and sees Scully or Mulder in a new way, I think we’ll have done our job.

Houser: I don't think I could have put it better myself.

Newsarama.com

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Fri 2 Sep - 12:50

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Wed 7 Sep - 11:44

September 7, 2016 - 12:55 pm   |  by:  Svetlana Fedotov

As the wicked world turns, FANGORIA continues to sink our teeth into the latest and greatest in horror happenings. And to keep fright fans informed in a timely fashion, FANGO has rounded up the head-turning headlines from across the lurid landscape for your reading pleasure!

If only one show can be called the pinnacle of the horror TV experience, then X-FILES has surely earned that title dozens of times over. Even after the show was taken off the air, Detectives Scully and Mulder’s legacy continued in movies, a mini-series, and of course, comic books. Continuing on IDW’s successful comic run, the comic company has released a four issue comic run titled X-FILES: ORIGINS.

That’s right kids! Mulder and Scully have been miniaturized and have taken the reader back to the detectives early days of teenage ghost hunts and alien abductions. While the two will not be working together (staying true to the original X-FILES story line where they first meet on the introduction episode), the creators Matthew Dow Smith and Jody Houser promise a unique way of tying the two teensters together.

In an interview with Newsrama, the authors go into a bit of detail of their 13-year-old personalities. Scully, a recent transplant from Annapolis to San Diego, is a smart tomboy who only has her faith to keep her afloat while Mulder is spending his summer dealing with the aftermath of his sister disappearance. Both soon discover that there are mysteries bigger than their own personal issues and armed with flashlights and bicycles, they hit the streets in classic X-FILES fashion. The authors also go on to say that while X-FILES: ORIGINS will definitely appeal to original fans, the title itself is classified as Young Adult, so grab a few extra copies for the kids, nieces, and nephews.

FANGORIA

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Wed 7 Sep - 11:47

Thanks

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Tue 13 Sep - 7:15

If you are bored from The X-Files: Origins comic, you can try surprise me link at top of page or select another comic like The X-Files: Origins 1 from our huge comic list.

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Tue 13 Sep - 7:16

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Sat 17 Sep - 20:50

Review: The X-Files Origins #1

Posted on September 17, 2016 by SHAY REVOLVER

I have been a member of the cult of Fox and Dana for as long as I can remember. In high school, if friends needed me to sneak out to hang out, they had to wait until X-Files was over and I’d seen the previews for the next week. Since the relaunch has come to an end, I’ve been looking for an adequate substitute to fill the whole in my Believing heart.

I firmly believe that this Jody Houser and Matthew Dow Smith collaboration is headed in the right direction to have me fangirling all over the place. I went into The X-Files: Origin #1 expecting to hate it, I had my hyper critical old school X-files lover eyes ready to find fault with this new jack comic. I expected it to break my heart like the movie. So, when I tell you I was not only pleasantly surprised but, kind of smitten with this new adaptation of some pretty killer source material, you know it’s coming from a special place.

Jody and Matthew each took lead on one of the segments of this two part book. I kind of liked that they seem to have tasked Jody with the job of telling the starting point of Mulder’s origin story. I like the gender crossover and that IDW Publishing had the balls to let a woman write a male character. Jody does an amazing job and by the time part one was over, I was on board with “Mulder The Teen Years.” She started off with Samantha’s “disappearance,” the defining moment in Mulder’s paranormal seeking life. She also showed us his friends and life in the immediate aftermath of his sister being taken. I give her extra points for keeping the male bro bonding scenes tight. She didn’t turn them into cliches and they seemed organic and real. Chris Fenoglio‘s artwork made the comic appear like an old school pulp fiction comic book. It brought back nice nostalgic feelings that worked well with the origin story being told.

If placement in the credits is to be taken as fact, Matthew did most of the story for my beloved Dana Scully. We get to see what I assume will be the defining moment in her life, that turns her into the factual realist that she is. We also get to hear through recollection why she keeps her emotions at bay. It’s a very cynical but, true thought process that shows the difference between how men learn to act in a work environment and how women learn. Young Dana was told she couldn’t because of her gender, she was given a specific example of why her “gender” would be an issue in her dream job and she took it to heart. That one moment imprinted on her and she took away that all males expected her to cry, fall apart, be unable to contain her emotions and would not take her seriously because of it. She learned to stow away her feelings, no matter how she was feeling on the inside. When in the presence of a male, she would be stoic. Corin Howell‘s artwork worked well with the story that Matthew Dow Smith told. It was light and airy to start and got darker and more ominous post body discovery.

I’m glad that this was addressed it’s a nice touch. It also explored how both Fox and Dana experienced profound tragedy and loss at an early age and the imprinting of those events made them who they grew up to become and who we all fell in love with.

Overall I found the beginnings of their origin stories a nice read. And, I can’t for issue #2 so I can find out what happened to Mulder and his friends on the beach with the men in black and how things turned out with Scully and the car headlights that either have something to do with her dad or something to do with the recently deceased Sunday school teacher.

Story: Jody Houser & Matthew Dow Smith Art: Corin Howell & Chris Fenoglio
Story 9.5 Art 9.2 Overall: 9.5 Recommendation: Buy

IDW Publishing provided Graphic Policy with a FREE copy for review

Graphic Policy

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Sun 18 Sep - 3:06

Thanks

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Sun 23 Oct - 9:30

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Sun 23 Oct - 9:33

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Mon 24 Oct - 17:58

The X-Files: Origins #1 ComicWow! Review

By Huck Talwar - August 30, 2016

The X-Files is one of the longest-running sci-fi shows in TV history. In it, FBI agents explore and investigate unexplained cases known as “X-Files.” Conspiracy theorist, Fox Mulder, and realist, Dana Scully, join forces to prove that “THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.” But how did it all start? How did they get into this line of work? How did they meet? What made them want to explain the unexplainable? This series, The X-Files: Origins, shows us just that.

The first half of the issue focuses on Fox Mulder’s childhood. When he was 12, staying home with his little sister, Samantha (8 years old), she disappeared. Despite many attempts to remember what happened, Fox simply couldn’t. While looking for UFOs one night with his friends, they see two men in black going into the woods. The kids don’t want to miss out on the action, so they follow the men. As Fox is running through the woods, he comes across a mega bright light.

The second half of the story is about Dana. She is 13 and has just moved to San Diego, CA from Annapolis, MD. Her Sunday school teacher has just been murdered. No one seems to care but her. When some shady business is going on at her dad’s naval base, Dana is in trouble—as in almost run over by a car trouble. But someone yells to Dana to “look out” as the car comes towards her.

Both stories leave us with cliffhangers, keeping us on the edge of our seats. There is some amazing characterization going on in this issue. With Fox’s character, we can tell that he feels a ton of guilt about his sister’s disappearance (or abduction). Ever since then, he hasn’t been able to let it go. He is a rather reserved kid, keeping busy with books more than any sort of social life he may have. This boy is plagued by remorse and the unknown. To him, any answers—or even hints—would mean the world.

Dana is a pretty straitlaced kid. She doesn’t spend much time on schoolwork, though. She goes to the beach, does what her parents tell her to (she doesn’t have friends), and goes to church. She is a tad oblivious, which may lead to some unsavory events and people taking advantage of her—who knows? Dana is a curious teenager who, at this point, is looking for comfort because of the loss of her teacher. She might stumble on to more than just that, though.

Both Houser and Smith use caption boxes to narrate their stories. Fox’s caption boxes are his thoughts, while Dana’s are her diary entries. Both offer insight into the protagonists’ reactions, feelings, and intentions. This is a great way to share both characters’ personalities.

I’m itching to see how their paths cross. From MA to CA is a long way. I’m curious as to how two different people, in different states, with different problems, will end up being such great partners. I’m not sure if Houser and Smith are going to tell us in this series, but here’s hoping!

Fenoglio’s artwork (Fox’s story) has really clean lines and a very cartoonish feel to it. Even so, he is able to portray the solemn tone and sadness in Samantha’s disappearance. Fox has a very unique look to him, so he’d stand out pretty much anywhere. It only reinforces the idea of him being an outsider. The lack of realism doesn’t take much away from the story, but does make it seem more fantastical than what The X-Files aims for.

Howell’s illustrations (Dana’s story) are animated, just like Fenoglio’s, but the line work is a bit looser. It doesn’t have the same precision as Fox’s story, but it pairs well with Smith’s script. There isn’t much background detail at all; the artwork is simplistic and clever.

This issue is a great read for any The X-Files fan. Serving as a prequel to the series, this series doesn’t require much prior knowledge of the concept to understand it. This series should be really fun to keep up with. Let’s find out just how Mulder and Scully became the unbeatable duo they are!

Written by: Jody Houser & Matthew Dow Smith

Illustrated by: Chris Fenoglio & Corin Howell

REVIEW OVERVIEW

Rating         10

SUMMARY   10

OVERALL SCORE

Comicwow.tv

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Mon 24 Oct - 18:17

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Sun 18 Dec - 10:50

REVIEW: The X Files Origins

DECEMBER 18, 2016 ~ MATTHEW

Matthew, son of Carl, Sweeney makes his reviewing debut for The X-Cast blog by taking a look at The X-Files: Origins…

Hi, my name is Matthew and I’ve been watching The X-Files for a while now with my dad. I started reading The X-Files Origins comics a few months ago. I am 9 years old.

These comics are 2 in 1, which is great. On one side is Scully’s story and, if you flip over, on the other side is Mulder’s. By the way, these stories are about an event in their childhood.

Scully’s Story

Her story is about the murder of her Sunday school teacher. She wants to find out who the killer was but is her father involved? I thought it was interesting because I never knew what was going to happen next. Was her father going to betray the Navy or was he going to help the Navy?

I admire Corin Howell’s artwork and Monica Kubina’s colours because they made the pictures look well designed.

I would give Scully’s story 5 files out of 5.

Mulder’s Story

Mulder’s story is about him and his friends sneaking into the woods trying to find a UFO. But is Eric’s dad involved?

I thought it was a good story but it wasn’t as good as Scully’s. As I said before, I appreciate the beautiful designs of the pictures. For Mulder’s story the art and colours are by Chris Fenoglio.

I would give Mulder’s story 4 and a half files out of 5.

Conclusion

I thought it was a very good comic overall but I preferred Scully’s story because it was more exciting. I believe other children would like these stories because they are interesting. I would like more of these fantastic tales. I hope the new books coming soon about young Mulder and Scully are as good as these comics.

Thexcastblog.wordpress.com

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Sun 18 Dec - 10:52

jade1013