The House of David Duchovny [Forum]
Hello,

To access the forum, you must have registered,
then to access the entire forum you must have introduced yourself.

Looking forward to post with you.

‘The Originals’ star Claire Holt: ‘I believe in the supernatural’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sir on Wed 31 Aug - 4:18

By MJ Maramba and Edwin P. Sallan, InterAksyon.com
August 31, 2016 · 1:42 pm

Best known for her role as vampire Rebekah Mikaelson in the hit series “The Vampire Diaries” and its spin-off, “The Originals,” Australian actress Claire Holt was one of the four Hollywood celebrities that graced the AsiaPop Comicon Manila 2016 held over the weekend.

Although Claire’s character was a recurring role in “The Vampire Diaries” and a series regular only in the first season of “The Originals,” she continued to have guest appearances in the latter show.

Currently, the 28-year-old actress plays a police officer in the period crime drama “Aquarius” in which she co-stars with former “The X-Files” star David Duchovny.

During her media session with InterAksyon and other media, Claire answered questions mostly related to “The Vampire Diaries” universe and her character.

She is the fourth performer from the “The Vampire Diaries” universe to come to Manila after Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev and Michael Trevino.

Asked if she was given the chance to play Elena Gilbert (Dobrev) in the series, who would she want to end up, Stefan (Paul Wesley) or Damon (Somerhalder)?

“I’d say Stefan, because my character Rebekah also likes Stefan so I have to stay loyal,” she retorted.

In explaining the popularity of “The Vampire Diaries” and other series that deals with the supernatural, Holt said it has something to do with people’s fascination with the unknown.

“I think people are fascinated with what they don’t know or what they don’t experience,” she pointed out.

Claire added that she would love to play anything in the supernatural world.

“They’re fun and different. I love acting so I could be anything, any character,” she declared.

From a personal standpoint, she admitted that she herself believes in vampires, zombies, werewolves and all that “ghost stuff.”

“Hell yeah! I believe in all of that. I love the good conspiracy theory,” she quipped.

As AsiaPop Comicon is still largely a comic book convention, even with all the other added attractions, Claire was also asked that age-old fanboy question.

DC or Marvel?

“I have to go with Marvel. I love Marvel,” she declared.

Tweet

Interaksyon.com

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 100670
Your favorite David's role : Hank Moody and Fox Mulder
Registration date : 2007-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ‘The Originals’ star Claire Holt: ‘I believe in the supernatural’

Post by jade1013 on Wed 31 Aug - 5:03