The House of David Duchovny [Forum]
Hello,

To access the forum, you must have registered,
then to access the entire forum you must have introduced yourself.

Looking forward to post with you.

2017/01/30 - David on John and Tammy in the Morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2017/01/30 - David on John and Tammy in the Morning

Post by jade1013 on Mon 30 Jan - 8:29

jade1013
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 110308
Registration date : 2007-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017/01/30 - David on John and Tammy in the Morning

Post by sir on Mon 30 Jan - 8:33

Thanks

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 100670
Your favorite David's role : Hank Moody and Fox Mulder
Registration date : 2007-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Mon 30 Jan - 9:13

Interview: David Duchovny
Monday, January 30th

Link for download

Kson.com

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Mon 30 Jan - 9:17

jade1013
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 110308
Registration date : 2007-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Mon 30 Jan - 9:36

Transcription

Hi John Tammy. There it. Holy Colin talk you are great thank them out. David the company is coming to San Diego to play a show on February 12 of the music box difficulty music dot com by the way I never knew it was an artist this is new for me if you really good manners or something that you're not good thank you I. Unless there's so much so in America that is a bid and take donor vehicle or step. So you know David Duchovny as Fox Mulder from the X-Files are Hank moody from California occasion but yeah he's also really talented musician. David how long even playing guitar. I've been playing guitar just maybe six or seven years I took it up and my downtime like in the trailer has just kind of total my published sleeper whatever it took marble is love me we're gonna play guitar and was Smart enough to kind of tell that produces the California case and I think actions taken -- lessons so. Now is good for you guitar lessons but it's much gamut just didn't spit in my early years. It's very brilliant I would have thought about them make an injured searchers see get twice the time to practice. We implicate my characters. Like to have a beat south. Outside of Madrid and. Oh we're talking to David to come a game is giving gracing San Diego with his musical talents of the music box in February I'm glad you brought up California case I I love Jenny X-Files I really got a different everybody got different side view at all kinds of size you including California case and you know what security do you like playing better. Generally say that I mean it's like it's it's really like China chooses the president had a child you know which would do like myself or my daughter better you know. Well at times on the day you know. Exactly I would I would say it's almost exactly the same thing it's like. There are aspects who's still on occasion. That were the glorious to do that point in my career. Where I really felt more on top of what I was doing as an artist you know as an actor. So much of the X-Files in the beginning was really just treading water for me trying to keep my head above the water trying to figure out how to survive in this world. Of you know their child has so many things as well that were wonderful and and and so much of that has wrapped up and you know just leave the journal of the show and the and the whole experience of what happened traditional. I guess I could never choose one of sorry I know it sounds like your cup. Out but it but now it's different that's that's OK where would give the company gives me playing live music for you with the music box February 12. Downtown David because of the massive success of X-Files and because people just dig on science fiction so much. People coming to your show thank yelling out like what's going I'm older and a day year scale of one to ten Alan knowing he is that for you. No doubt they they don't thank you. They could have scope on occasion with a big the big ghetto music show I mean I think they could be annoying and I and I understand the question and there's certainly days and my personal life walking down the street where. I can find it annoying to be too because smolder because they're going to be called anyway and we'll have a number of names. What is good about that and David I think I'm not afford enough just to think if people know me necessarily as as a musician so I know that I have an advantage of being known for something else. And that's why he's in a way that I get to play a place like the music box. That's a that's a great attitude and great outlook see successful actor you're successful musician you're successful novelist Terry mr. painting. Well that's one of the things that I'm terrible that I I mean honestly I can barely do stick figure. I think it's time for your character and aquarius to take our lessons. Very unhappy at the bit. That's so Smart and so brother that political cover season David it's been great to talk to David Duchovny who likewise thank you appreciate it you that we appreciate your time honey thank you that you're growing army. I did I'm sorry if I don't create all perfect and I think it fuel. I hear you enter the listen to use some wounds at a company. When I know who this morning to you why don't you know I panicked I thought it was like anatomy for saying honey first.

Kson.com

Last edited by sir on Mon 30 Jan - 9:48; edited 1 time in total

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Mon 30 Jan - 9:37