The House of David Duchovny [Forum]
Hello,

To access the forum, you must have registered,
then to access the entire forum you must have introduced yourself.

Looking forward to post with you.

THE X-FILES #17 - Resistance, Part 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE X-FILES #17 - Resistance, Part 4

Post by jade1013 on Wed 24 May - 13:00

Also coming in August (and this one comes with added news)... THE X-FILES #17, "Resistance" Part Four, will be the final issue of the series, and my final issue writing THE X-FILES monthly.

It's been four years and 60+ issues total (if you count the X-MAS SPECIALS and MILLENNIUM, I think). I'll probably write something up that's more coherent and reflective later today. There's more I want to say, and have been trying to find time to put it all together. But news of this has dripped out already, and I wanted to say something in the meantime.

Thanks to my collaborators, to IDW, to FOX, Chris Carter and, especially, to you guys for supporting us. It wasn't always as freewheeling, startling, and easy as a lot of that first "Season 10" run allowed for, but I'm proud of what this team put together over a longer span than I've been privileged to work on anything else in comics, and I hope you enjoy RESISTANCE (which, for my money, aims THE X-FILES precisely in the direction needed for the strange times we're all living in).

THE X-FILES #17

Joe Harris (W), Matthew Dow Smith (A), menton3 (C), Photo (VC).

"Resistance," Part 4 of 4: The final piece of the puzzle falls into place, threatening to send Mulder over the line, just as shadowy forces are revealed to have compromised the upper echelons of government.

32 pages, $3.99.

Joe Harris

jade1013
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 108984
Registration date : 2007-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE X-FILES #17 - Resistance, Part 4

Post by jade1013 on Fri 26 May - 15:35

IDW Publishing Solicitations for August 2017

by CBR Staff

The X-Files #17—Cover A: menton3—SPOTLIGHT

• Joe Harris (w) • Matthew Dow Smith (a) • menton3 (c)
  • “Resistance,” Part 4 (of 4): The final piece of the puzzle falls into place, threatening to send Mulder over the line, just as shadowy forces are revealed to have compromised the upper echelons of government.
  • FC • 32 pages • $3.99

The X-Files #17—Cover B: Photo

• Joe Harris (w) • Matthew Dow Smith (a) • Photo (c)
  • FC • 32 pages • $3.99
  • Executive produced by The X-Files creator Chris Carter!
  • Things come to a head in the final issue of this season!

CBR

jade1013
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 108984
Registration date : 2007-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top