The House of David Duchovny [Forum]
Hello,

To access the forum, you must have registered,
then to access the entire forum you must have introduced yourself.

Looking forward to post with you.

11x01 - My Struggle III

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 11x01 - My Struggle III

Post by jade1013 on Mon 14 Aug - 17:42

SEASON 11: THE X-FILES Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) On Set in Vancouver

By Susan Gittins August 14, 2017

Fox Mulder is on set. For the season 11 premiere of The X-Files.

And he’s not looking too bad considering how we last saw him.

The X-Files season 10 finale, My Struggle, Part 2,  bookended the season opener, My Struggle, as people across America fell ill provoking widespread panic as  Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson)  looked for a cure. Her alien DNA protected her but Mulder  (David Duchovny) fell  ill in a car on Washington D.C.’s Interstate 695 — also known as the Southeast Freeway — played by Vancouver’s Georgia Viaduct

Scully ran to injured Mulder.

And then stared up at the light in the sky.

Alien Cliffhanger.

And now here we are with a healthy-looking Mulder. At a grand house. With Barbara Hershey as Erika Price, the head of some mysterious organization.

The X-Files has a 10-episode run this time.  It started filming August 8th in Vancouver on a set known as “The Fortress”.

And then moved onto Coquitlam’s private Riverview Lands for the rest of the week.

Today, The X-Files is at the University of British Columbia’s historic Cecil Green House.

With David Duchovny on set.

atomos

Agent Mulder is sculking around the coach house. #thexfiles #xfiles #vancouver #ubc #coachhousegang #davidduchovny chovny #agentmulder #yvrshoots #pattersonfilm

The X-Files is slated to return in early 2018.

jade1013
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 109436
Registration date : 2007-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

11x01 - My Struggle III

Post by jade1013 on Mon 14 Aug - 21:48

SEASON 11: THE X-FILES Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Erika Price (Barbara Hershey) On Set in Vancouver

By Susan Gittins
August 14, 2017

And now here we are with a healthy-looking Mulder. Peering in the  window of a grand house.

With Barbara Hershey as Erika Price, the head of some mysterious organization. Hershey talks to director Chris Carter.

And today at UBC’s Cecil Green house.

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

11x01 - My Struggle III

Post by jade1013 on Tue 15 Aug - 4:38

Episode #11.1

Director: Chris Carter
Writers: Chris Carter (created by), Chris Carter

Cast

Episode credited cast:
David Duchovny ... Fox Mulder

Rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Gillian Anderson ... Dana Scully
Veronica Cartwright ... Cassandra Spender
Garry Chalk ... Reed
William B. Davis ... Cigarette Smoking Man
Annabeth Gish ... Monica Reyes
Mitch Pileggi ... Walter Skinner

IMDb

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Tue 15 Aug - 9:23

sawy.err

We're back baby 👽
#xfiles #season11 #iwanttobelieve

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Tue 15 Aug - 15:36

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Tue 15 Aug - 18:14

one-in5billion

Last day reportedly shooting ep 1 at UBC, at a 100+ year old mansion called Cecil Green Park House

So far, just David and other agent-y type people I’m told. Oh, FYI Mulder is driving a silver mustang.

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Wed 16 Aug - 4:23

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Wed 16 Aug - 4:30

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Wed 16 Aug - 11:10

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 17 Aug - 4:49

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 17 Aug - 4:55

#TheXFiles season 11 filming at the Georgia Viaduct

Watching #TheXFiles season 11 filming @yvrshoots

@yvrshoots This is what they are filming at the Georgia Viaduct #TheXFiles season 11

Credit: csdocto

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 17 Aug - 4:57

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 17 Aug - 5:05

GUYS I MADE A NEW FRIEND ON THE INTERNET THAT LIVES IN VANCOUVER AND SHES GONNA STAKE OUT THE FILMING LOCATION FOR TONIGHT AS BEST SHE CAN AND GIVE ME UPDATES

UPDATE: She found Agent Einstein and Chris Carter’s trailers

UPDATE AS OF 9:43 VANCOUVER TIME:

The viaduct has been closed off. My friend can currently see the AD trailer and says there is movement.

Shuttles are going to and from (so most likely moving extras and other crew)

I’ll keep you all posted!

xfilesobsessed22

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 17 Aug - 5:12

UPDATE AS OF 10:17 PM VANCOUVER TIME (in a separate post):

WE HAVE OUR UFO LIGHT RIG UP AND RUNNING IN THE PRODUCTION LOT

Also, my friend has a tumblr so I’m tagging her here! Please follow her! @bit-my-tongue-and-stood-in-line

xfilesobsessed22

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 17 Aug - 5:20

UPDATE AS OF 10:42 PM VANCOUVER TIME

Another update from @bit-my-tongue-and-stood-in-line

More pictures of the light rig!

xfilesobsessed22.tumblr.

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 17 Aug - 5:26

XF set update…

According to one crew member they’re setting up for a stunt…the silver Mustang that Miller was driving just came out the back of a truck

Source: super-infinite-possibilities

UPDATE AS OF 11:21 VANCOUVER TIME

@bit-my-tongue-and-stood-in-line is now with @super-infinite-possibilities in another area

Another view of this insanely bright light rig!

Since they’re still setting up, David and Gillian are most likely filming in another area right now (possibly the other closed off streets?) and when set up is done, they’ll be ready to go.

xfilesobsessed22

UPDATE AS OF 11:51PM VANCOUVER TIME

Cars are coming and being arranged on the bridge!!
Thank you @bit-my-tongue-and-stood-in-line and @super-infinite-possibilities!

xfilesobsessed22

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 17 Aug - 5:32

arsenaultmichel

Porsche Cayenne loaded with camera rig... car chase tonight on the bridge #porsche #camera #film

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 17 Aug - 5:37

super-infinite-possibilities:

** POSSIBLE S11 SPOILERS BELOW**
This is what was filming on Georgia Viaduct tonight for anyone that’s interested…the guy driving the mustang was a body double (probably for Miller since he was wearing a white dress shirt and black pants). Couldn’t see if there was a passenger in the car but it looked like he was alone

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Fri 18 Aug - 5:24

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Fri 18 Aug - 5:26

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Fri 18 Aug - 5:29

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Fri 18 Aug - 5:50

The truth is STILL out there! Gillian Anderson is bloodied and bruised as she films her FIRST dramatic scenes for new series of The X-Files as show returns after year long absence

By Jason Chester for MailOnline
Published: 09:06 BST, 18 August 2017  |  Updated: 11:18 BST, 18 August 2017

Filming got underway on Thursday afternoon as Gillian Anderson shot her first dramatic scenes for the new series of The X-Files.

The American actress, who plays FBI agent Dana Scully in the long-running show, looked bloody and bruised while shooting a pivotal car crash sequence on location in Vancouver, Canada.

With bloody wounds surrounding her left eye, Gillian, 49, appeared to be appropriately shaken as co-star Robbie Amell’s Agent Kyd Miller – an FBI colleague who believes in the paranormal – eased her from the front passenger seat of her damaged car.

Scroll down for video 

Drama: Filming continued in earnest on Thursday afternoon as Gillian Anderson featured in a dramatic new scene on the set of The X-Files

Evidently in need of assistance, the actress wrapped an arm around his shoulders while pulling herself up.

In keeping with her character’s professional demeanour she sported a smart blue business suit and black stiletto heels while filming her latest scene.

With co-star David Duchovny absent on the day, Gillian had equally good company in the form of director and show creator Chris Carter as they filmed for the first time in over a year. 

Old friends: With co-star David Duchovny absent on the day, Gillian had equally good company in the form of director and show creator Chris Carter as they shot scenes for the show's forthcoming 11th season in Vancouver, Canada 

Helping hand: With bloody wounds surrounding her left eye, Gillian, 49, looked shaken as co-star Robbie Amell’s Agent Kyd Miller – an FBI colleague who believes in the paranormal – eased her from the front passenger seat of her damaged car

Easy does it: The actress was assisted by Amell as a group of concerned extras looked on

On a grey day in the Canadian city, the actress stayed dry beneath a large umbrella -as she chatted to her old friend.

Gillian has reprised her popular role as Scully for the show's 11th season  - a ten episode run commissioned following its successful revival in 2016.

The new show will also see the welcome return of William B. Davies as the Cigarette Smoking Man, Mitch Pileggi as FBI Assistant Director Walter Skinner and Duchovny as FBI SPecial Agent Fox Mulder.

Smart: In keeping with her character’s professional demeanour she sported a smart blue business suit and black stiletto heels while filming her latest scene

Don't rain on my parade: On a grey day in the Canadian city, the actress stayed dry beneath a large umbrella -as she chatted to director Chris

Quiet on set: Carter tucked into his lunch during a welcome break between scenes

Gillian had previously tweeted her concern after discovering the production team employed for the new series was predominantly male. 

'And 2 out of 207 eps directed by women,' she posted. 'I too look forward to the day when the numbers are different #TheFutureisFemale.'

The X-Files season 11 is expected to return in 2018. 

High spirits: The actress beamed as she climbed into a waiting car after filming her scenes 

Unhappy: Despite her upbeat mood the actress previously tweeted her concern after discovering the production team employed for the new series was predominantly male

Daily Mail Online

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Fri 18 Aug - 10:32

empty.pictures

Filming an episode of "The X Files". Just another reason I love walking to work. #xfiles #vancity #hollywoodofthenorth

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Fri 18 Aug - 10:34

fortheloveofxfiles:

I’ve been at 8th & pine for a while now and nothing super interesting. Zero signs of GA or DD right now, though word is that Gillian was here earlier. Looks like her stunt double is here looking unharmed! (… so far. With a better, fuller wig in my opinion.) There are several cars that are part of the crash scene. They keep saying it’s about to happen.
A few ppl waiting around in anticipation. Several gave up.

BAM!
Ok, black SUV t-boned a blue sedan. Several other cars around but not actually part of the crash (including a white or silver SUV that came close). I was too far back to see, but I suspect GA stunt double was in one on the SUVs. She was wearing knee/shin pads.
They made us watch from ¾ of the way down the street most of the time and kept moving us around. Unfortunately, this is the best photo I could get of anything.
Now I’m headed downtown to see what I can see on thurlow!

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Sat 19 Aug - 6:21

jade1013
Pix Queen