The House of David Duchovny [Forum]
Hello,

To access the forum, you must have registered,
then to access the entire forum you must have introduced yourself.

Looking forward to post with you.

11x09

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11x09

Post by jade1013 on Tue 21 Nov - 5:50

bvanallen
Vancouver, British Columbia

And so it begins. 👽

jade1013
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 110294
Registration date : 2007-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11x09

Post by jade1013 on Tue 21 Nov - 10:52

bvanallen
North Vancouver, British Columbia

Looking very... spooky ... out there today. 👽

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Tue 5 Dec - 17:42

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Wed 6 Dec - 18:43

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 7 Dec - 13:53

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 7 Dec - 13:56

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 7 Dec - 13:56

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

11x09

Post by jade1013 Yesterday at 3:14

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Yesterday at 10:00

Ridge Meadows RCMP

Roamin’s Blog

The RCMP gets to do all kinds of neat things. Yesterday I was providing scene security on a TV show called “The X Files”. Just to be clear, up at the North Pole we are all huge fans of X Files. It’s all we watch in the off season. Not gonna lie, I’m still surprised that the Fox and Scully Barbie set didn’t perform better during the ‘98 Christmas season.

During my day, one of the set Directors came over and asked if I’d like to meet one of the actors. I was like, “OMG, am I going to meet the Cigarette Smoking Man!?” But then he brought over David Duchovny.

Anyway, David and I chatted. He said he loved my Blog.

So, yeah...me and David, we’re pretty tight now.

@davidduchovny @GillianA @thexfiles @BCRCMP #thanksforbeingasport

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Yesterday at 13:14

eatdrinkhealthyhappy
City of Maple Ridge

Pretty cool seeing @davidduchovny and @gilliana filming @thexfilesfox outside my work yesterday! Unlike a couple coworkers, I was way to star struck to approach them for a picture. 🤦🏼‍♀️ #bcfilm #thexfiles #mapleridge #davidduchovny #gilliananderson

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Today at 10:36

robinandrosemacarons

While I was making delicious treats, my buddy @boardgame.berks sends me this photo. No fair! #xfiles #thetruthisoutthere👽 #nofair #davidduchovny

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Today at 14:25

Scene shot outside Randy Herman Community Safety Building part of episode nine in season 11. (Phil Melnychuk/THE NEWS)

Maple Ridge becomes the mysterious haunt of the X-Files

Stars of sci-fi series show up in Memorial Peace Park

Maple Ridge became entangled into the mysterious X-Files world Monday as the series took over downtown for shooting of the ninth episode of the 2018 season for the sci-fi series.

Smoke generators, booms, lights and police cars crowded into Memorial Peace Park for most of the day. The afternoon featured a police car scene that ran along from the park to McIntosh Avenue, then down 223rd Street. Scenes were also shot in front of the Randy Herman Community Safety Building and in The Ridge Studios with lead actors David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in town for the taping.

The episode marks the return of a major film production following the temporary moratorium this fall on filming in the downtown.

Maple Ridge stopped filming in September and October so it could find ways to accommodate the industry without inconveniencing shoppers and businesses.

City film production liaision officer Marg Johnson said one of the steps that have been taken is using a film site liaison who’s hired by movie production companies to inform businesses what film crews have in mind when they arrive downtown.

That seems to be working well, she added.

“That’s something we just implemented.”

At the same time as X-Files was underway, another film, Cooking with Love, was being shot in Chameleon Restaurant just metres away.

Crews seemed to be able to keep out of each other’s way, Johnson added.

“It really went well. We had a lot of positive feedback.”

The X-Files shoot on Monday required six Ridge Meadows RCMP for traffic control. About 50 production assistants lined the streets along with traffic control people.

X-Files location manager Jendrek Kowalski said they’re at the end of the season 11 and were shooting episode nine.

“We’ve been all over the place really.”

Scenes in Vancouver stood in for other parts of the U.S.

Maple Ridge doubled for the fictional town of Eastwood, Conn.

“All of the crew and the producers were very happy with the look. The town looked great. We wanted to have a small-town feel so that’s why we came to Maple Ridge.”

The shooting schedule for next season hasn’t been determined.

Kowalski said he’s done several films in Maple Ridge.

“It was a great experience. I hope everybody in Maple Ridge had a great experience having us there.

“And everything looked fantastic [on film] from what I’ve heard from my producers.”

Lead actor David Duchovny got pulled into Ridge-MRCMP’s Christmas elf program. (Ridge Meadows RCMP)

Surrey Now-Leader

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Today at 18:30

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 Today at 18:32

scully.waggle

Oooooshh red alert! FOX MULDER 2018 IS THE HOTTEST MULDER EVER 🚨 #muldercrushmonday #muldermonday #mulder #foxmulder #mcm #xfiles11 #mancrushmonday #hot #davidduchovny

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: