The House of David Duchovny [Forum]
Hello,

To access the forum, you must have registered,
then to access the entire forum you must have introduced yourself.

Looking forward to post with you.

David Duchovny Gushes Over Aquarius Co-Star Claire Holt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by jade1013 on Fri 29 May - 18:28

Credit: Jason Kempin and Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images

We love it when our favorite genre actors star in the same things, but we never thought we’d get to see Vampire Diaries and Originals star Claire Holt on the same show with X-Files legend David Duchovny. They both star in the new period police drama Aquarius, which premiered last night on NBC. Here’s what David had to say about working with the lovely Claire...

When asked by a Twitter user what it is like working with Claire, David responded: “Claire is one of the guys. If the guys were beautiful. She's a joy to work with & a stand up decent smart human being.” Aww. We love that these two are getting along. Both David and Claire are two of our favorite actors. Though we haven’t checked out Aquarius yet, they are both major reasons to become a fan of any show.

The 26-year-old actress plays Officer Charmain Tully, a young female cop trying to make it in the male-dominated world of 1967 Los Angeles Police Department. Aquarius follows Sergeant Sam Hodiak (played by David Duchovny) and Charmain’s investigation of Charles Manson and the Manson family before their infamous Tate-LaBianca murder spree.

Claire recently chatted with Zooey magazine[/url] about the research she did for her role in the show, saying: “I learned just how much gender inequality occurred within the police force during the late 1960s. Women were seen as secretaries and did little more than file papers or make coffee. They also had to carry their gun in their purse which is mind blowing to me. What I love about the character I'm playing is that she is at the forefront of women's rights. She believes she can do more and is capable of more; she fights for that.” Yep, we love Claire Holt.

Source: David Duchovny on Twitter

05.29.2015 / 04:22 PM EDT by Kayti Burt

Wetpaint

jade1013
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 109983
Registration date : 2007-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Duchovny Gushes Over Aquarius Co-Star Claire Holt

Post by sir on Fri 29 May - 18:32

Thanks