The House of David Duchovny [Forum]
Hello,

To access the forum, you must have registered,
then to access the entire forum you must have introduced yourself.

Looking forward to post with you.

Aquarius star Duchovny is old school when it comes to watching TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aquarius star Duchovny is old school when it comes to watching TV

Post by jade1013 on Sun 7 Jun - 20:30

Aquarius star David Duchovny is old school when it comes to watching TV

Holly Byrnes
   The Sunday Telegraph
   May 31, 2015 12:00AM

HIS new TV hit Aquarius is breaking ground as the first US network series to stream in full online, but as David Duchovny told me this week he’s old school when it comes to binge-watching.

The 1960s crime drama, inspired by the Manson murders, has taken a cable TV approach to its storytelling — and rolled out in full in Australia on Presto on Friday — but the Californification star said “it doesn’t concern me” if fans watch week-by-week (as it will appear later this year on Channel 7) or get their fix of the 13-parter straight up.

Aquarius star David Duchovny as Detective Sam Hodiak. Picture: NBC/Getty.

“I’m an older person. The only thing I might have ever binge-watched in my life was when I first started watching The Larry Sanders Show, with Garry Shandling,” he said.

“I was obsessed with it, before I was on it and I used to have my agent send me VHS cassette tapes to Vancouver when we were shooting The X-Files and I felt so special to have cassettes come to me and I could watch five or six at a time.

“I remember also doing that with the English (version) of The Office, when I first saw Ricky Gervais and I was just blown away by that.”

While he gave no clue when the new X-Files will air, he confirmed fans won’t have to wait too long: “We start filming a week from Monday, so thank you very much for making me nervous, I gotta get at it.”

DailyTelegraph

jade1013
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 110022
Registration date : 2007-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aquarius star Duchovny is old school when it comes to watching TV

Post by sir on Mon 8 Jun - 3:22

Thanks

Thank you Maria!
sir