The House of David Duchovny [Forum]
Hello,

To access the forum, you must have registered,
then to access the entire forum you must have introduced yourself.

Looking forward to post with you.

2016/01/12 - David and Gillian on Jimmy Kimmel

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2016/01/12 - David and Gillian on Jimmy Kimmel

Post by sir on Thu 14 Jan - 10:24

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson guest star on Jimmy Kimmel Live in a hilarious X-Files sketch.

Everyone knows that The X-Files is coming back later this month, but what if Mulder and Scully had been completely unchanged by the passage of 23 years since their first case together?

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson reprised their roles as Mulder and Scully on last night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, in a hilarious skit that depicted their iconic characters as being completely out of touch with the modern world. Conveniences like smartphones and the internet caught them completely off guard, even though the internet was around in the ‘90s! That said, it’s pretty funny to see and hear the old AOL startup again.

Kimmel also appeared in the skit as their new partner, Agent Keith, who appears to be completely unimpressed by the ultimate discovery of alien life on Earth and a clear conspiracy to cover it up. Keith does encourage Mulder and Scully to finally consummate their relationship onscreen...and they take his advice!

Fox has set The X-Files six-episode miniseries to premiere over two nights. The first episode will debut on Sunday, January 24 after the NFC Championship game, with the second episode to follow on Monday, January 25.

Craveonline

sir
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 100670
Registration date : 2007-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 14 Jan - 10:25

jade1013
Pix Queen

Number of posts : 109201
Registration date : 2007-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Thu 14 Jan - 10:29

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

Your favorite David's role : Hank Moody and Fox Mulder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 14 Jan - 10:30

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duchovny on Thu 14 Jan - 11:14

How I love them!!!
Duchovny
Phantom
Phantom

Number of posts : 16726
Emploi : Housewife
Your favorite David's role : Fox Mulder
Registration date : 2011-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Thu 14 Jan - 14:16

Credit: Celfan

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Thu 14 Jan - 14:17

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Fri 15 Jan - 10:13

Mulder and Scully get a new 'X-Files' partner...Jimmy Kimmel?

Watch this "X-Files" parody video of Jimmy Kimmel joining agents Mulder and Scully and trying to convince them their old '90s tech won't cut it anymore.

by Bonnie Burton
@bonniegrrl / 16 January 20164:18 am AEDT

While we all await the six-episode reboot of "The X-Files" to air later this month, one celebrity is trying his hand at paranormal investigating.

Late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel is such a fan of "The X-Files" that he jumped at the chance to invade the show when creator Chris Carter invited him to be a part of it with original cast members David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson.

In this video from his show "Jimmy Kimmel Live," we see Anderson as F.B.I. Agent Dana Scully and Duchovny as F.B.I. Agent Fox Mulder explore a dark, abandoned government lab in New Mexico, flashlights in hand.

"Just like old times, huh?" Scully asks Mulder.

"If we're lucky," Mulder responds.

Their flashlights shine on an alien corpse encased in glass next to medical equipment, in true "X-Files" fashion.

"Oh my god, the government's been hiding this the whole time," Scully gasps.

"I knew we'd find it," Mulder says. "We just had to keep looking."

Just when things couldn't get creepier, in walks Kimmel as their new partner, eating a sandwich. He does what fans always wish they could do in a spooky "X-Files" scene -- he flips on the switch to the overhead lights.

Agent Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) waving around a floppy disk is endearing to watch in this hilarious "X-Files" video from "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
Video screenshot by Bonnie Burton/CNET

Mulder and Scully aren't happy with Kimmel as the new addition to the team, so Scully tries to use an ancient cellphone from the late '90s (when "The X-Files" originally aired) to call their supervisor Walter Skinner, with no luck.

Scully even tries to connect to the Internet via AOL on a vintage desktop computer using a dial-up modem. Remember those, kids? The beeping and buzzing of the modem as it tries to connect takes up most of the skit.

When Mulder suggests the computer needs a floppy disk to boot up, Kimmel tries to remind the agents that technology has advanced greatly since they first took on a case and that we've moved on from the '90s.

But even though pogs and Beanie Babies aren't on our radar anymore, Kimmel reassures the detective duo that we still love "The X-Files," and that fans really want to see Scully and Mulder have sex.

The actual "X-Files" series airs in the US after the NFC Championship football game on Fox on Sunday, January 24, at 7 p.m. Pacific/10 p.m. Eastern. The second episode airs on Fox the following night at 8 p.m. Pacific and Eastern. "The X-Files" will broadcast in the UK, Austria and Germany in February. Other countries check with your local cable company for air times.

CNET

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Fri 15 Jan - 10:16

Thanks

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Duchovny on Fri 15 Jan - 12:07

thanks
Duchovny
Phantom
Phantom

Number of posts : 16726
Emploi : Housewife
Your favorite David's role : Fox Mulder
Registration date : 2011-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Sun 31 Jan - 14:52

The X-Files – Fun Times on Jimmy Kimmel!

By: Donna Cohrs January 31, 2016

I just spotted this. Now mind you, I am an old nerdy grandma. I don’t stay up late anymore. I usually don’t get to see most late night shows, but I am glad I found this! Back on January 13th, David Duchovny, and Gillian Anderson, appeared with Jimmy on his show. It was cool, it was sweet and it showed just how good they are together. I was excited to see this and hope you are too!

The X-Files has made a triumphant return to TV with the launch of the 6 episode revival. So far, it has been great seeing Mulder and Scully back in action! I can’t stress enough, how the old “feels”, have come back with a bang! Jimmy Kimmel loves The X-Files so much, that he even made a little spoof video about the return of the show. Using old bag phones, and trying to explain to Mulder and Scully about the internet was priceless. They even showed how crazy it was trying to connect to AOL with a dial up modem. Mulder brought out a floppy disc to help it along! LO!L It was hilarious and I have the video here for you to see.

“The X-Files” is one of Jimmy’s all-time favorite shows. He was excited when he heard it was coming back and even more excited when creator Chris Carter invited him to be a part of it with original cast members David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. Spoof!

Watch The X-Files on FOX, at Mondays at Gillian gets very flustered while trying to remember a reason she and David didn’t get along in the past.

David recalls the “poo monster,” his least favorite monster from his time on “The X-Files.”

Watch The X-Files on FOX, at Mondays at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT

Three If By Space

jade1013
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Sun 31 Jan - 15:09

Thanks

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sir on Sat 17 Dec - 10:23

13 of 20
Best Late-Night TV Clips of 2016

Jimmy Kimmel invades The X-Files
Mulder and Scully are stuck in the ’90s — and stuck with FBI Agent Keith! — in this top-notch spoof.

Full article

Tvline.com

Thank you Maria!
sir
Pix Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade1013 on Sat 17 Dec - 15:59